This guide has everything you need to know on how to increase your chances to win at roulette and get better odds when you play this exciting casino game.
When it comes to online casino games, roulette wheel is one of the easiest to learn and play. If you’re a beginner, you’ll appreciate the relatively simple rules. While success in roulette relies mostly on luck, the game is a lot of fun, and a smart strategy can make it a stimulating challenge. Here are a few tips that can help sweeten your odds when you’re playing classic roulette.
Feeling like a roulette pro already?
Getting Started with the Game of Roulette
The key to improving your chances of winning at roulette is to set up the game the right way and have everything ready before you play, not while you play.
That's why this roulette guide is divided into several different parts:
- The 'before' you play
- The 'while' you play
- The betting strategies
Take all these different sections very seriously. It's only if you learn how to apply the roulette tips I'm giving you here that you'll know how to get your best shot at online roulette.
To me, it doesn't matter if you gamble for real money or you use free chips to play a freeplay game of roulette online. My mission is to let you in all the roulette strategies that will help you get possibly better results than you do today.
Also, please let me remind you that I do not have any 'systems' to win at roulette every time you play or tips to beat the game. Roulette is a defined game with a clear casino advantage.
All I can help you do is:
- Choose the best sites to play
- Pick the games with the best odds
- Pick the 'safest' bets
When you go online with the aim to win money on roulette every time you play, you make a mistake. Because gambling should not be about winning money.
Focus on the fun, play these free roulette games if you want, and use my tested roulette strategy tips to have more fun from your roulette games.
Roulette Tips and Strategies
- Before you play, review and memorize all roulette terminology. Don’t let confusion over a word or phrase cause you to make a bad move.
- Decide on a budget before you begin playing roulette, and stick to it. If you have a tendency to bet more money than what you have set aside for a game, take only the allotted amount with you to the casino, or have a reliable buddy keep you in check.
- Get a feel for the game by starting with a free table. Only after you gain some confidence and experience should you start placing bets and playing to win.
- Don’t give in to the lure of big promises. High roller tables are tempting, but your chances of actually winning will be better if you play more at tables with lower limits.
- Whenever you have the choice, play on a European roulette table instead of an American one. The European table has a lower house advantage of 2.70 percent, while the American table’s edge is a hefty 5.26 percent. If a European table also offers the “in prison” rules, the house advantage is even lower.
- Always bet on outside chances. If you bet on either black or red for each spin, it pays one-to-one and covers 18 out of 38 possible combinations. Although the returns may be minimal, this strategy helps you win. If you focus on even money bets, you also reduce your risk of consistent or sustained losses.
- Before your turn, spin the roulette wheel to look for evidence of bias. If you observe that a wheel favors odd numbers to even ones, you have an instant edge. However, don’t waste a lot of time analyzing spins; such biases are rare with modern equipment. If the wheel is an old one, or you’ve noted a distinct pattern, it doesn’t hurt to consider the possibility.
- If you’re serious about employing the laws of statistics, check previous rounds to determine how their outcomes may influence the predictions and bets of other players. Consistent winners learn to use this information to their advantage.
- Play with your original amount only. Keep your profits separated so that you can only win or draw even. As with any game, never bet an amount that you can’t afford to lose.
- Select your numbers rationally. Don’t rely on a lucky number or choose your numbers for sentimental reasons. The odds will be more in your favor if you diversify your bets.
- If you’re new to the game, keep your roulette tips with you while you play. Once you’ve seen them in action a few times, implementing them will become second nature, and you won’t need to carry them with you any longer.
- Most importantly, play to have fun. Although strategy is helpful, roulette is primarily a game of chance. You should never take its outcome personally. If you find yourself getting alarmed, angry or frustrated when you lose, take a break from playing, and do something relaxing.
Roulette Betting Strategies Summary
The thing about these roulette tips to win is that they apply whether you are in a real-life casino or playing online. As long as you are playing on a betting site that employs a random number generator the systems may be able to help you.
You also need to concentrate on the outside bets. These bets only apply to boxes outside the numbered grid of the betting table and are for red or black, odd or even, or for groups of numbers either in rows or number bands. The odds are not as big but that means that there is more chance of winning.
The inside bets refer to the numbered grid and the intersections joining them. You will win more per stake if you gamble on these but they are less likely to come in.
What is the best strategy for roulette?
All betting strategies carry some risks and are connected to the size of your bankroll.
The best way to increase your chances to win when you play on the roulette wheel is to concentrate on the bets that give you the best odds, regardless of the payouts.
What are the best bets in roulette?
The 'safest' bets in roulette are those that give you almost 50% winning chances. These are odds/even, red/black, and high/low.
Can you hack the roulette wheel to win more?
No. Despite the number of websites that offer hacks to control the roulette wheel or predict the numbers when you play online, hacking a roulette wheel is not possible.
Know more information about roulette strategy that help players to increase winning chance at online casino.