The playing method of 3 Face / 3 Picture is a transformable type from Baccarat. Members and dealer bet on the rank, the number of the picture cards, and also the special type of cards. This game is popular in the new games because it's easy to bet and has quick tempo.
- There are one Banker and three Players in Baccarat Game Rules of this game. Members can do any bets.
- Use one deck of cards and start to deal after bets. Show the First Card to decide the dealing sequence and then deal in counter clockwise direction. Dealing 3 cards to each Player including the Banker.
- The objective of the game is to compare the rank between Player and Banker.
- The following choices are for members to bet:
Player 1: Win, Lose, Tie, Pair Plus
Player 2: Win, Lose, Tie, Pair Plus
Player 3: Win, Lose, Tie, Pair Plus
Banker: Pair Plus
Remark: Please see PAYOFF for odds of each bet and Pair Plus.
- First Card: Dealer shows the "First Card" when each game round starts. According to the rank of the "First Card", decide the dealing position. (commencing from Dealer in counter clockwise direction)
Dealing Sequence: in counter clockwise direction
First Card: A, 5, 9, K: Dealing Sequence: Banker, Player 1, Player 2, Player 3
First Card: 2, 6, 10: Dealing Sequence: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Banker
First Card: 3, 7, J: Dealing Sequence: Player 2, Player 3, Banker, Player 1
First Card: 4, 8, Q: Dealing Sequence: Player 3, Banker, Player 1, Player 2
Follow the sequence above. Dealing 3 cards to each Player including the Banker.
- Compare the total of ranks. Plus picture cards (J, Q, K) to have different ranking hands.
- All picture cards and Tens shall carry the value of "0", other cards shall carry their denoted numerical value. Total score exceeding 10 or 20 will be deducted by 10 and 20 respectively.
- "P" represents the picture cards. One picture card displays as "P". Two picture cards display as "2P". Three picture cards display as "3P".
- The way to display cards is "Picture Cards + Rank". For example, there are 1 picture card with 8, then, will be displayed as "P8". There are 2 picture cards with 0, then, will be displayed as "2P0".
- The highest ranking hand is "3P". The next following ranking hand is "2P9". If there are no picture cards in the hand, the highest score is 9. The suits don't affect the comparing.
- When both have the same ranking hand and the same number of the picture cards, it's TIE. When result of the draw is TIE, the wager on "Win" or "Lose" will be refunded.
- Ranking Listing:
3P 3 picture cards (J, Q, K) 2P4 2 picture cards + 4 2P9 2 picture cards +9 P4 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 4 P9 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 9 4 Sum of 3 cards = 4, without picture cards 9 Sum of 3 cards = 9, without picture cards 2P3 2 picture cards + 3 2P8 2 picture cards + 8 P3 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 3 P8 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 8 3 Sum of 3 cards = 3, without picture cards 8 Sum of 3 cards = 8, without picture cards 2P2 2 picture cards + 2 2P7 2 picture cards + 7 P2 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 2 P7 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 7 2 Sum of 3 cards = 2, without picture cards 7 Sum of 3 cards = 7, without picture cards 2P1 2 picture cards + 1 2P6 2 picture cards + 6 P1 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 1 P6 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 6 1 Sum of 3 cards = 1, without picture cards 6 Sum of 3 cards = 6, without picture cards 2P0 2 picture cards + 10 2P5 2 picture cards + 5 P0 1 picture cards + sum of 2 cards = 0 (10 or 20) P5 1 picture card + sum of 2 cards = 5 0 Sum of 3 cards = 0 (10 or 20), without picture cards 5 Sum of 3 cards = 5, without picture cards
- Definition of "Pair Plus":
Straight Flush A hand containing three cards of the same suit in consecutive ranking, an Ace may count high or low.* E.g. 「10，J，Q」 Three of a Kind A hand containing three cards of the same rank. E.g.「10，10，10」 Straight A hand containing three cards of consecutive rank regardless of suit, an Ace may count high or low. E.g. 「10，J，Q」 Flush A hand containing three cards of the same suit but not in consecutive ranking. E.g.「2，7，Q」 Pair A hand containing two cards of the same rank. E.g.「10，10，Q」
The general odds is following below:
|(Player) Win||1 : 1|
|(Player) Lose||1 : 1|
|Tie||1 : 8|
|3P||1 : 16|
This is a non commissioned 3 Picture, but the following below two conditions have special odds:
- Wager on "Win" and Player hand won on any combination of 6, then, the odds is 1:0.5.
- Wager on "Lose" and Banker hand won on any combination of 6, then, the odds is 1:0.5.
The odds for Pair Plus is following below:
|Type of Cards||Odds|
|Straight Flush||1 : 40|
|Three of a Kind||1 : 30|
|Straight||1 : 6|
|Flush||1 : 3|
|Pair||1 : 1|
- Dropped cards / Exposed cards: If cards are fall or exposed during shuffling, will need to be re-shuffled.
- If drop cards or wrong dealing sequence or placement of cards, this round is invalid and need to refund all the wagers.