Bet on Teen Patti is a very popular Indian game. It is based on the hand strength of Poker game between Player A against Player B with 3 cards each. The only cards participating in the game are the ‘Players A’ and ‘Player B’ 3 cards drawn. The user needs to bet which one of the players will have a better 3 Card Poker hand. Although the game seems serious and elegant, it is one of the easiest games to master.
The objective of 20-20 Teen Patti (or Bet on Teen Patti) is to bet on who will have a better hand out of Player A and Player B using each player's 3 dealt cards.
Bet On Teen Patti Game Rules & How to Play
The game is played with a single 52-card deck (excluding Jokers), cards are shuffled after each game round. Any number of players can participate in a single game simultaneously.
- Players must place a main bet on 'Player A' or 'Player B', to participate in the round.
- Place a bet by seleting a chip value from the available chips and clicking on the bet option on the table before the timer runs out. You cannot join a game in progress.
- The Rebet button will rebet the last bet placed. After clicking on the button, it will be replaced by the Double button.
- The Double button doubles the rebet, as long as this new value is within the allowed limits and the player's playable balance. If doubling all bets exceeds the player's playable credit, only the first few bets will be doubled until the playable credit limit is reached.
- The Undo button located under the Rebet will cancel the last action.
- The Clear button will remove all of the bets placed.
- Adding excitement to the game, the player can also place a bet on one of the Side bets: 'Pair Plus' (for Player A or for Player B) or '3+3 Bonus', either on all three of them. The side bets pay out when a Pair or better hand is dealt out in the 3 cards of Player A/Player B (for Pair Plus) and when a Three of a kind of better hand is dealt out in the combined 6 cards from Player A and Player B. More details about the side bets can be found below.
To place a bet, select a chip vlaue from the slider and then click directly where is says Player A, Player B in the center of the table. Once the timer has finished the countdown, the dealer will begin dealing the cards. If there is a game in progress you will need to wait until it has completed before placing a bet.
Bet On Teen Patti Outcomes
In the event of a tie, bets on Player A and Player B are refunded.
|Player A wins||0.95:1|
|Player B wins||0.95:1|
The player can also place a bet on one of the following side bets:
- Pair Plus (on Player A or on Player B) - the objective is to make a pair or better out of Player B hand. Pays out when a Pair or better are made up of the three player cards. The Payout is according to the hand rank according to the Payout table section below.
- 3+3 Bonus - the objective is to make the best five-card poker hand by combining each player's three cards. Pays out when 'Three of a kind' or better are mdae up out of the six cards dealt in the table. The Payout is according to the hand rank according to the Payout table section below.
- Both side bets can only be placed after making an initial main bet. The side bet outcome is independent of the main bet outcome which means you can win any side bet even if you lost your main bet on the same round.
Wnning hands for Bet on Teen Patti:
- Royal Flush is a suited Ace, King and Queen.
- Straight Flush is a hand that contains three cards in sequence, all of the same suit. For example: ten, nine and eight of clubs.
- Three of a kind is a hand that contians three cards of the same rank.
- Straight is a hand that contains three cards of sequential rank in at least two different suits. E.g. two, three and Four on at least two different suits. Two straights are ranked by comparing the highest card of each.
- Flush is a hand where all three cards are of the same suit, but not in a sequence. E.g. three cards that are all clubs.
- Pair is a hand that contains two cards of one rank plus one card that is not on this rank. E.g. two Kings and an eight. If two hands have the same pair then the kickers are compared to determine the winner.
- High Card is a poker hand of any three cards not meeting any of the above requirements. No Hand is made and the hand rank is according to the highest card.
- Individual cards are ranked down from Ace, which has the highest value, through face cards (King, Queen, then Jack), and finally from 10 down to 2.
- For completing a Straight, the Ace may represent either a 1 or the next card above a King.
- The weakest hand in Poker is the High Card - a poker hand made of any three cards not meeting any of the above mentioned requirements.
- The decisive factor is the highest card in a player's hand.
Winning cards for 3+3 Bonus (5 cards are needed to build the hand):
- Royal Flush is a straight Flush involving the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 all in the same suit.
- Straight Flush is a hand that contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit but without the Ace.
- Four of a kind is a hand that contains all four cards of one rank and any other card. E.g. four Queens and a five.
- Full house is a hand that contains three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank e.g. three Jacks and two eights.
- Flush is a hand where all five cards are of the same suit, but not in a sequence. E.g. five cards that are all hearts.
- Straight is a hand that contains five cards in a sequential rank in at least two different suit. E.g. ten, nine, eight, seven, six in two or more different suits.
- Three of a kind is a hand that contains three cards of the same rank and other two cards that are not in the same rank as each other.
Bet On Teen Patti Payout
|Pair Plus (A or B)|
|Three of a kind||30:1|
|3 + 3 Bonus|
|Four of a kind||100:1|
|Three of a kind||7:1|
Bet On Teen Patti RTP
The optimal theoretical percentage return to the player:
- Main bet is 97.5%
- Pair or better bet is 95.51%
- 3 + 3 Bonus bet is 91.44%