US Ice Hockey Betting Rules
- All games will be considered valid upon full time (include extra time). If the referee committee decides to restart a game, the games in that game in question will be considered invalid.
- Should a match be abandoned, suspended or postponed exceeded 24 hours on the following day due to any circumstances before 55 minutes play from the original scheduled time, then all games on every game (except 'Combination') will be declared void. All voided games will be fully refunded.
- For 'Combination', should a match be abandoned, suspended or postponed exceeded 24 hours on the following day due to any circumstances before 55 minutes play from the original scheduled time, then all games in 'Combination' will still considered valid. The payout formula will be calculated as (1) for that particular match.
- Should a match kick-off prior from the schedule time, all accepted games after the match started will be consider VALID.
Types of Games
|Time||Home Team||1 x 2||Handicap||Over / Under|
|NHL US Ice Hockey|
|New Jersey Devils[Home]
|2.00||1.5 0.900||O 4 0.875|
|0.41||0.900||U 4 0.875|
Odd and Even
- During a appointed game, to call whether total of final matches scores come out at odd or even is based on the score of both teams after 55 minutes of played game.
- In Point Spread, the favorite concedes points to the underdog and will be effective after 55 minutes of played game without violating the first rule.
Over and Under
- Over and under games win/loss are determined by the game final score comparing it to the last Esball's total score before game starts. If the game's final result is above the Esball's total score, it is called "Over", otherwise it is known as Under.
- If the final score is the same as Esball score, it is considered as a push, then the points will be refund to its original account; the final result is correspond to the game result after 55 minutes of played game.
- In Handicap Parlays, the favorite concedes points to the underdog and will be effective after 55 minutes of played game without violating the first rule.
- In Handicap Parlays, members game on the points allowed on each team on the BOEING board in the parlays.
- Any announced points ratio in Handicap Parlay can be used as parlay points (including second parlay, third parlay, and fourth parlay and so on).
Handicap Parlay Example：
|NHL(National Hockey League)|
|New Jersey Devils[Home]||0.900||1.5||0.900||DAL Stars|
|San Jose Sharks[Home]||0.900||2||0.900||Anaheim Ducks|
Final matches scores: New Jersey Devils 2:0 DAL Stars, Rangers 2:0 Carolina Hurricanes, Anaheim Ducks 5 : 1San Jose Sharks, Rangers 2:0 Carolina Hurricanes Handicap Parlay example #1 New Jersey Devils, Rangers, Anaheim Ducks 3 teams parlay, a game of US$1000, Credit US$1000 x (1+0.900 ) x ( 1 ) x ( 1+0.900 )-1000 = 2610 Handicap Parlay example #2 DAL Stars, Rangers, Anaheim Ducks 3 teams parlay, a game of US$ 1000, Credit 1000 loose.