Online Baccarat Game and Casino Terms Game Introduction
Do you understand all the terms in the Online Baccarat game? What about Casino terms? One has to know the meaning of all those terms in order to become a pro for this game.
It's not just betting on Bank or Player side, one must understand what others are saying in the baccarat game to gain full information about the game.
Some may ask: Can I still profit from the baccarat game if I don't know about the terms? Yes, you can, but will be out of pure luck. Knowing the casino terms will give you the advantage of understanding the situation fast and being able to adjust your strategy along with the information you collect. This may also reduce the time of mutual communication.
Online Baccarat Game Terms
1. Nothing on side : Higher chance the card is Ace, 2,3
2. Something on side : Higher chance the card is 4-10.
3. Two on the side: Higher chance the card is 4 or 5.
4. Four on one side: Higher chance the card is 9 or 10.
5. Fluffy: The Ace of Spades.
6. Cloth Cards: Js, Qs and Ks.
7. Blow: Meaning we wish something on side, blow means blowing the extra point away
8. Roof: Meaning Player wishes for higher points of cards
9. Hold: No more cards are dealt
10. Natural winner: The points of initial hand is 8 or 9. No more cards will be dealt and the winning is decided right away.
11. 27s: Natural 9 with a combination of 2 and 7.
12. .Long Bank: Consecutive winning on Bank side.
13. Long Player: Consecutive winning on Player side.
14. Single switch: Consecutive winning changing side between Bank and Player.
15. Double Switch: Two wins on same side and then switch to the other
16. Iso: Two wins on the same side then one win on the other side, then switch.
17. Packing: Two or more wins on one side then one win on the other side, then switch.
18. single jump: win on one side then switch
19. Bank win: Bank side's point is bigger than the player's side, odds are 1 to0.95.
20. Player win: Player side's point is bigger than the Bank side's. Odds are 1 to 1.
21. Tie: Same points on both sides, odds are 1 to 8.
22. Super 6: Bank wins with two card combined points are 6.
23. Lucky 6: When Bank wins holding 6 points in total.
Casino Terms for Online Baccarat
1. Dark bet: Betting without any conditions.
2. Fading: Betting on the side against a certain member
3. Banque: One Bank against two Player side
4. Edge Sorting: Being able to tell which card it is by sorting the edge of the card. It may regard as cheating though it's the house's responsibility to maintain the cards so normally this technique is allowed in game.
5. Carte: Request for one more card.
6. Cheval: If all the players on the table wins, then cheval wins the bet. If all the player lost on the table, then it's considered lost. If some wins and some lost then it's considered a tie.. In baccarat, player can ask for two hands of
cards and choose one to bet for cheval. You win the bet if both hand wins. It would be considered a tie if only one hand wins.
7. Vigorish: Raking percentage.
8. Caller: The one who flips the card and calls out the points for any extra dealt cards.
9. House Edge: The profit house gains in the games no matter the win loss result.
10. High Roller: Players with big stakes.
11. Tie: Same points on both sides, odds are 1 to 8. House edge is around 15%
12. Push: Tie bets
13. Monkey: 10、J、Q、K.
14. La Grande: Points of initial hand are 8 or 9.
15. Dragon Bonus: A side bet that's not limited by the sides. May bet on the point of the hands. If one wins with an 8 or 9 in hand, then the bonus is earned..
16. Bright bet: Bet after looking at the cards, the amount has to be twice the dark bet.
17. Flat Bet: same betting amount in every round.
18. Cut: Dividing the deck in half. After the dealer has completed shuffling the card, they will request a gambler to cut half of the deck on the side, then the dealer will take the other half and place it on the cutted half.
19. Cut Card: A plastic card for dividing the deck. Dealer then places the deck in the box after the cut card has been placed.
20. Face Cards: J、Q、K.
21. Upcard: The cards face up.
22. Burning: Before the round begins, the dealer will assign 3 to 6 cards from the deck and place it out of the game.
23. Skill: Massive win in a single round.
24. Railroad: Another version of baccarat..
25. Pass: Win the round.
26. Shills: The female workers in the casino who dressed up nicely in order to attract the gamblers. It's popular in Las Vegas.
27. Down Card: The cards face down.
28. La Petite: The total points of the cards dealt on one side are 8..
29. Top: The amount of every player bet in the round is the same and has reached the top limit.
30. Natural: The points of the initial hand are 8 or 9. No more cards will be dealt and the winning is decided right away.
That's all for today on online baccarat game and casino terms. It's easy to see how these terms are formed and the logic behind it. When you are in the game, make sure you pay attention to all these terms and gain the information asap so you may adjust your betting strategy and decision effectively. Thank you and have a nice day.