Baccarat Game Introduction
Play Live Baccarat Online allows you to gamble at a table full of players, just like at a brick-and-mortar casino. It gives players a chance to bet at an online casino, from anywhere in the world and get a real life gambling experience. The games are held in a live casino studio, then streamed to the player's computer.
"Baccarat" is originated from Italy. The main feature of live baccarat game is easy to understand and quick to calculate so this becomes a popular poker game from the 19th century.
If you want to get as close as you can to all the baccarat action, but don't want to leave home, you will want to know everything about live dealer baccarat. Discover everything you need to get started and then head to Esball Eu
Live Dealer Baccarat Playing Method
8 decks of cards are used for the game:
- Dealer deals cards to "Banker" and "Player".
- Aces are worth 1 point; cards 2~9 are worth face value; Ks, Qs, Js and 10s are worth zero. While the total sum equals ten, it counts as zero. The total sum equals 9 or closest to 9 wins.
- Whoever gets a total of 8 or 9 in one hand, calls "Instant Winner" and game is over. No needs to deal a third card.
- 9 choices for you to place a wager: the Banker, the Player, Tie, Banker Pair, Player Pair, Either Pair, Perfect Pair, Big, Small.
- After dealt starting hand, a third card may be dealt according to Third Card Rules.
Live Dealer Baccarat Payoff
- Player Hand Bets: You win if the Player hand is closer to 9 than the Banker hand. And it pays double or evens (1:1). That is, a winning wager of $20 on the Player hand wins $20, bringing your total payout to $40.
- Banker Bets: If you bet on a Bank hand and it wins, you will be paid evens minus 5% house commission. For example, if you bet $20 on the Banker and it wins, you will get $19 in winnings. In this case, $1 will go to the house as a commission.
- Tie Bets: When you make a tie bet, you are essentially wagering that the Bank hand and the Player hand will have an equal count. A winning tie bet pays out at 8:1. So, if you bet $20 on a tie and it wins, you will get $160 in winnings as well as retain the original bet of $20.
|Banker||1 ： 0.95|
|Player||1 ： 1|
|Tie||1 ： 8|
|Banker Pair||1 ： 11|
|Player Pair||1 ： 11|
|Either Pair||1 ： 5|
|Prefect Pair||1 ： 25|
|Big||1 ： 0.54|
|Small||1 ： 1.50|
- For any TIE game outcomes, the wagers placed for the Banker and Player options will be returned to the player.
- "Banker Pair" means the starting hand of the Banker has the same value or letter.
- "Player Pair" means the staring hand of the Player has the same value or letter.
- "Either Pair" means the starting hand of the Banker or the Player has the same value or letter.
- "Prefect Pair" means the starting hand of the Banker or the Player has the same suit and value or the same suit and letter.
- "Big" means when you show your hand, you have 5 or 6 cards.
- "Small" means when you show your hand, you have 4 cards.
Live Dealer Baccarat Explanation
- "Big & Small" bets are not accepted after Game 30 of the tile set.
- In seldom case, the scanner may not read every card successfully. When it happens, the Dealer will re-scan it until the system interprets completely. (Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play)
- The RIP% for this game is 98.10% based on live data.
Live Dealer Baccarat Player & Banker
|Total of starting hand||Third Card Rules|
|0||Draw a third card|
|1||Draw a third card|
|2||Draw a third card|
|3||Draw a third card|
|4||Draw a third card|
|5||Draw a third card|
|Total of starting hand||Third Card Rules|
|0||Draw a third card|
|1||Draw a third card|
|2||Draw a third card|
|3||If the Player drew an 8, the Banker stands.|
|4||If the Player drew a zero, ace, 8 or 9, the Banker stands.|
|5||If the Player drew a zero, ace, 2, 3, 8 or 9, the Banker stands.|
|6||If the Player drew a zero, ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 or 9, the Banker stands.|
Why Play Live Baccarat Game Online
Live baccarat is bigger than ever in part due to the massive advantages offered by the game. If you are seeking an optimal experience, live dealer baccarat casinos can deliver.
Live dealer baccarat online is as close to a real casino as you can get without ever having to leave your home. The convenience of being able to bring the table to you cannot go unnoticed. You get to choose the dress code, lighting, music, and vibes because this is your personal experience. You can forget about driving, paying for parking, or having to wait in long lines just to play the game.
Real Human Dealer
The virtual baccarat software misses the core element of the game and that is a real dealer, but this is no longer the case. Live baccarat online will feature a real human banker, making deals and moves in real time via a video stream. Your dealer will have a headset and microphone so they can make casual conversation with you or answer any questions you might have.
Choice of Dealers
Live dealer baccarat gets even better because you will get to hand pick the dealer. Choose from attractive men and women who are dressed to impress and eager to deal your cards.
Live dealer games are ideal for any gambler who is skeptical about rigging at online casinos. By playing baccarat with a live dealer you see what is happening in real time. This is not to say an online sites’ software is rigged, but any such predicament will be null and void with live games. Couple in playing at a recommended site and you can put your mind at ease.
Live baccarat games streams in HD video to all of your favorite devices. You will get close up shots of the cards and wide angled shots of the entire table layout, dealer, and room. The best casinos have truly gone the extra mile to simulate a real casino environment for players at home.
PC and Mobile Dervice
You get to choose the device you want to play on. Live baccarat casinos can be accessed with a PC or Mac desktop and laptop as well as mobile and tablet devices powered by iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry platforms. Forget about configuring your settings because our recommended live baccarat casinos online automatically optimize the stream on any device. This lets you focus on the game.
Live Dealer Baccarat Online Casino FAQ
1. What is live dealer baccarat?
Live dealer baccarat is an exciting online innovation that connects players with a real human dealer. Brought to you via a live video stream, multiple cameras are placed around the table to give you real time shots of a dealer making the moves you request. You can chat with the dealer and have your questions answered. Everything is laid out on the table making it completely transparent.
Live dealer baccarat online lets you get as close to the casino as possible without going anywhere. Plus, you retain control of your environment and gambling preferences.
2. Where can I find the best live dealer baccarat casino?
The best live dealer baccarat casinos can be found right here on this page. It was no easy task finding these operators which means you should not ignore our recommendations. These sites feature the best security measures, premium software, high payouts, fast payment methods, and more. Mobile and tablet players will also be able to access the live dealer games in the palm of their hand.
3. Can I try live baccarat for free first?
If you look hard enough you should be able to find an online casino site where you can practice live dealer baccarat for free, but these will not be as widespread as sites where you can practice standard online casino games without risking a penny. Of course, you always have the option of playing regular baccarat games online for free, to get a feel for the pace and structure of the game and try out some strategies, before moving onto the real money live dealer games.
4. Are live baccarat games rigged?
As with any other online casino game, live dealer baccarat is subject to the most rigorous testing processes to make sure everything is above board and not rigged. If anything, the presence of a real life dealer should help put your mind at ease. All reputable online casinos display their accreditation on-site, so you can be sure they have gone through all the necessary tests designed to ensure their fairness.
5. Are there live dealer baccarat options for mobile & tablet?
As popular as live dealer baccarat is, its mass-market appeal is not quite on a level with regular slots, meaning its mobile and tablet presence is less widespread. Still, there are some online casinos that will offer live dealer baccarat on mobile and tablet. You just might not have as big a choice. If you are seeking this we highly recommend Jackpot City Casino.
6. How do the odds compare to regular baccarat?
Just because you have a physical dealer rather than an automated deal doesn’t mean the odds change, and generally things will be the same from regular to live dealer games.
However, there may be small differences from one casino to the next in terms of the intricacies of the game, so it can always be worth reading the small print before you start playing, so as to avoid a shock.
7. How does live baccarat compare to other live dealer games?
Live dealer baccarat is similar to other live games. The main difference will be the selection. For example live blackjack and roulette games are plentiful, but baccarat is still up and coming. It’s gaining popularity and you can expect to see more casinos offering the variation in the near future.
The minimum wagers also vary with the live blackjack tables typically featuring lower betting limits than baccarat. When comparing odds, they are different from blackjack and roulette. If you have time to learn the game, live blackjack will offer the best odds. If you want a refined gambling experience and have an ample sized bankroll, go for live dealer baccarat.
Play Live Baccarat Online
With our new and improved Live Baccarat we’ve taken the thrill and suspense to a new high with a world-class, Macau-like gaming experience for every player type, from first-timers to the most experienced high rollers. Baccarat devotees can enjoy the ultimate in authentic Baccarat play. Numerous features across all game variants, plus the choice of Live Baccarat Squeeze, Live Baccarat Control Squeeze, No Commission Baccarat, Speed Baccarat, Lighting Baccarat and VIP and Salon Privé variants to make this the most authentic and thrilling Live Baccarat available online.
Live Dealer Baccarat Strategy
Baccarat is one of the most popular card games, both online and in land-based casinos. It is easy to see why the table game has become a darling of casual and seasoned players alike. With the right baccarat strategy, you can help grow your bankroll, raise your winning odds, and take your gameplay to the next level.
Baccarat strategy is all about reading trends and systems sequences. This is the information you will get on most online baccarat sites. Here we are going to break these myths and provide an adequate baccarat strategy.
- 5 Basic Baccarat Tips For Beginners Guide
- 5 Online Baccarat Tips And Tricks To Win The Baccarat In Casino
- 4 Baccarat Winning and Expert Tips for Playing Live Baccarat Online
- 11 Gambling Baccarat Tips To Increase Your Winning Chance
- 5 Baccarat Betting Systems Know To Increase Your Winning Chance
- Professional Baccarat Strategies: Golden Eagle Baccarat Strategy
- Baccarat Advanced Betting Strategy: One Sided Baccarat Strategy
- Baccarat Betting Formula: 1324 Baccarat Strategy
Know more information about baccarat strategies, tips, and tricks, please browse the Online Baccarat Tips and Tricks web page.