Win Three Cards
How to play Win Three Cards, uses a deck of cards without 2 Joker Cards, total 52 poker cards. Players get 3 cards and compare the card type with other players, and the game is easy to play. In this game, players can bet on Dragon or Phoenix, and other special cards type.
Win Three Cards Game Introduction
Golden Flower is a kind of folk game and popular throughout the country. It also called Win Three Cards, uses a deck of cards without 2 Joker Cards, total 52 poker cards. Players get 3 cards and compare the card type with other players, and the game is easy to play. In this game, players can bet on Dragon or Phoenix, and other special cards type.
Win Three Cards is a card game offered by Asia Gaming, a studio of live dealers for Internet casinos. If forced to compare it to other games, it has elements of both baccarat and Three Card Poker.
How to Play Win Three Cards
The objective of the game is to compare the hand rankings of Dragon and Phoenix to determine the outcome of the game. The hand with the higher ranking wins.
Win Three Cards Instructions and Bet Options
- 1. Select the amount you would like to wager and drag it on the betting area (Pair 8 Plus/Flush/Straight/Three of a kind/Straight Flush)
- 2. When the players are betting, the dealer deals 3 face down cards to Dragon and Phoenix.
- 3. After the countdown ends, the dealer will scan every card.
- 4. Compare the hand rankings between Dragon and Phoenix and decided win or lose.
Win Three Cards Game Instructions
The game uses 52 cards(excluding Joker). Three cards are dealt to Dragon and Phoenix every game round. The hand with the higher ranking wins. If the hand rankings of Dragon and Phoenix are the same, the dealer then compares the highest card value of each hand. If the hand rankings and card values of Dragon and Phoenix are exactly the same, the game is a draw and all bets are returned to players. Players can bet on the following bet types:
- Pair 8 Plus (Pair 9-Pair A, Flush, Straight, Three of a kind, Straight Flush)
- Straight Flush
- Three of a kind
Note: If players bet on “Dragon” and “Phoenix” at the same time, the valid bets will be counted as hedging.
Win Three Cards Card Type
|Card Type||Description||Poker Diagram|
|235||Three cards of 2, 3, 5 of different suits; or, any two cards of 2, 3, 5 of the same suit and the other one of different suit.|
|Three of a kind||Three cards of the same value.|
|Straight Flush||Three cards in sequence of the same suit.|
|Flush||Three card of the same suit but not in sequence.|
|Straight||Three cards in sequence of mixed suit.|
|Pair||Two cards of same rank.|
|High Card||A hand with no above listed combination is valued by the highest value card.|
Win Three Cards Big/Small
Card Rankings: A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 ,the suits of the cards do not affect their card rankings.
Three of a kind > Straight Flush > Flush > Straight > One Pair > High Card
235 > Three of a kind
If a game has 235 and Three of a kind, 235 has a higher ranking than Three of a Kind.
High Card > 235
When there is no Three of a kind hand in the game, 235 will be the smallest high card.
If Dragon and Phoenix hands are both a Pair ranking, the card value of each Pair will determine the winning hand. If the card values of the Pairs are the same, the value of the third card in the hand will determine the winning hand.
Three of a kind, Flush, High Card
If both Dragon and Phoenix have the same hand ranking, as detailed above, such as Three of a Kind, Straight Flush etc, the highest value card in the hand will determine which the winning hand is.
Straight Flush, Straight
AKQ> KQJ> ......> 432> 32A
(Remark only when straight flush and straight appear, Ace could be counted as 1 point or 11 points, other card types remain Ace as the 11 points.)
Win Three Cards Payoff
|Dragon||1 : 0.97|
|Phoenix||1 : 0.97|
|Pair 8 Plus
(Contains Pair 9-Pair A /Straight /Flush /Straight Flush /Three of a kind)
|1 : 2|
|Straight||1 : 7|
|Flush||1 : 8|
|Straight Flush||1 : 100|
|Three of a kind||1 : 120|
Note: Player placed bet for any one of above card type, it will only be considered as a win when the card type has been met
1. Player placed bet in "Straight", if Dragon wins with "Straight" card, the payout will be 1:7.
2. Player placed bet in "Straigh", result shown Dragon's card type is "Straight" and Phoenix's card type is "Flush", then Player placed bet in "Straight" will considered as lose.
Win Three Cards Notes
- Minimum and maximum bets are based on table limits. Player can place bets within the combined range of the table's playtype bet limit and the player's personal bet limit. If you would like to adjust your personal bet limits，please contact customer services.
- When cards are being dealt by the dealer and the system is unable to read the card, the dealer will scan the card again until the system has read the card (if the system is still unable to read the card, the current round will be cancelled and all bets will be returned).
- In case of incorrect settlement, bets will be re-settled based on the current video result.
- In the event of network failure preventing the completion of a game, the game will be cancelled and all bets returned.
Win Three Cards Analysis
The following table shows my analysis of the Dragon and Phoenix bets. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 2.50%.
Dragon and Phoenix Analysis
The following table shows my analysis of all the side bets. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 2.50%. The right column shows the house edge on the side bets range from 9.13% to 56.40%
Side Bet Analysis
|Three of a kind||120||2,059,384||0.005058||-0.388007|
|Pair 8 Plus||2||123,334,232||0.302906||-0.091283|