T20I 2022 4th India Vs South Africa Match Prediction: South Africa Has A Big Chance To Make It 3-0

2022/11/01

The men in blue will be eyeing to level the series in the 4th T20 International while South Africa has a big chance to make it 3-0 and win a series against India on their home soil. India will lock horns with South Africa at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot on June 17 (Friday) in the 4th T20I of the 5-match series between these two sides.

T20I 2022 4th India Vs South Africa Match Prediction

After losing the 1st two games consecutively, team India made a strong comeback in the 3rd T20I as they thrashed South Africa by 48 runs. With that brilliant victory, India has managed to break the 7-match losing streak against South Africa in International cricket, and most importantly they are still alive in this series.

Batting first in the match, Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan gave an excellent start to the Indian side. These two shared a superb 97 runs partnership for the opening wicket. Ruturaj Gaikwad played a brilliant knock and scored 57 runs off 35 deliveries including 7 fours and 2 sixes. His partner Ishan Kishan also continued his excellent form and scored his second half-century of the series. The left-hander scored 54 runs including 4 boundaries and 2 huge sixes.

India was looking good to post a big 200-plus total on the board due to this outstanding opening partnership but South Africa made a good back and restricted India to 179 runs from their 20 overs. Hardik Pandya smashed 31* runs off 21 balls for his side. Dwaine Pretorius picked up 2 wickets for 29 runs from his 4 overs while Rabada, Maharaj, and Shamsi grabbed one wicket each for their side.

Later, the South African batting line-up collapsed and they were bowled out for just 131 runs in the 20th over. Heinrich Klaasen was the top run-scorer with just 29 runs off 24 balls while Reeza Hendricks and Wayne Parnell scored 23 and 22* runs respectively for South Africa in the 3rd T20I. Yuzvendra Chahal destroyed the middle-order of South Africa and picked 3 crucial wickets from his 4 overs. Chahal was also awarded the Player of the Match for his outstanding performance of 3-20 in the 3rd T20I. The young pacer Harshal Patel also bowled nicely in that game and claimed a brilliant four-wicket haul, he conceded just 25 runs from 3.1 overs in that game.

India vs South Africa Match Details

• Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
  • Date & Time: June 17, 7:00 PM
  • Live Streaming: Star Sports Network for Television and Disney + Hotstar app for live streaming

India vs South Africa Pitch Report

The pitch at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot is excellent for batting. The boundaries are short at this venue and the spinners will play a big role in the match. The bowl will come nicely on the bat and runs-scoring will be very easy for the batters. A big first-innings total is expected and chasing the total will be difficult on this pitch.

Weather Report

The temperature is expected to hover around 38°C with 55% humidity and 23 km/hr wind speed on the match day. There are 20 percent chances of rain on Friday 17th June in Rajkot.

Average 1st Innings Total

The average 1st innings total at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot is 183

Probable Playing XIs for IND vs SA

Here are the possible playing 11s for both India and South Africa for the fourth T20 International of this series

India Playing XIs

Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik/Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal

South Africa Playing XIs

Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Dwaine Pretorius, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortjej/Marco Jansen, Tabraiz Shamsi

Head to Head Record

Let’s take a look at the head-to-head record between India and South Africa in T20 Internationals.

• Total Matches Played: 18
  • India won: 10
  • South Africa: 8
  • No result: 0

India vs South Africa Possible Top Performers

Probable Best Bowler of the Match: Yuzvendra Chahal

Yuzvendra Chahal faced a lot of criticism after having a horrible show with the bowl in the 1st two games but he made a strong comeback in the 3rd game. Chahal destroyed the middle-order of the South African team and grabbed 3 wickets for just 20 runs from his 4 overs. The leg-spinner is expected to shine in the 4th T20I and team India will largely rely on him to level the series for his side.

Probable Best Batsman of the Match: Ishan Kishan

In the absence of star players, Ishan Kishan has been the standout batsman of the Indian team in this series. The left-hander has already smashed two half-centuries in the first 3 games of this series. Ishan also scored 54 runs in the previous game to help his side post a big total on the board. The 23-year-old is again likely to play another good knock in the next game for his side.

India Vs South Africa Who Will Win

India was outstanding with both bat and bowl in their previous must-win game to stay alive in the series. India is keen to continue this momentum and level the series. Meanwhile, the Proteas will like to wrap up this series without making the 5th T20I the decider of this series.

India has a very strong and deep batting lineup and they have more six-hitters in their lineup as compared to South Africa. The bowling attack has also gained momentum in the previous match, especially Yuzvendra Chahal who will be the key bowler for India in the next game.

The middle order of South Africa is quite strong but their top order has failed to deliver in this series. Although South Africa lost the previous game but they will come hard on India in the 4th T20I and probably the fans will witness a nail-biting contest between these two sides.

Overall the team combination of team India is looking quite better than South Africa and we predict that India will beat South Africa in the fourth T20I of this series.

Know More About T20 World Cup Related Interest Topic

T20 World Cup Betting Site

If you want to make real money from the cricket betting, join one of the reliable online cricket betting sites in India. We have selected for you only legal and reliable online cricket betting sites that are 100% confident in their honesty and safety. On the Esabll.eu' site, you can find a wide variety of sport bets. You can bet before the match or while the game is going. There is also a choice: to bet on the entire team or an individual player’s result. Each bet has its odds, so your benefit will vary too. But you always need to remember: above odds – above risks. Go forward the Genuine Cricket Betting Sites In India.