T20I 2022 1st India Vs Ireland Match Prediction: India Will Cross Swords With Ireland In A Two-Match

2022/11/02

India will cross swords with Ireland in a two-match T20I series. The opening game of the series will be played on 26th June at the Village Ground in Dublin. This is India’s first tour to the Irish state since 2018. Team India won the series 2-0 when they last toured Ireland. Hardik Pandya will lead the Indian side as some of the prominent players including Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, and a few other players missing this series due to the India vs England 5th Test (rescheduled) which is starting from 1st July.

T20I 2022 India Vs Ireland Match Prediction

On the other hand, Ireland will be playing under the leadership of Andrew Balbirnie and they will be keen to give a tough competition to a second-strength Indian side. Skipper Andrew Balbirnie, Harry Tector, Gareth Delany, Paul Stirling, and Curtis Campher will be the key players for Ireland in this series against India.

India has recently played a 5-match T20I series at home against South Africa. India lost the first couple of games but they made a brilliant comeback in the next two games to level the series at 2-2 as the final match of the series was abandoned due to rain.

Live Streaming and Telecast

The first T20I between India and Ireland will be telecasted live on the Sony Six at 9:00 pm IST. The online live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.

India Vs Ireland Match Details

• Venue: The Village, Malahide, Dublin
  • Date: June 26, 2022, Sunday
  • Time: 8:00 PM IST

India Vs Ireland Pitch Report

The pitch at Malahide, Dublin usually has slow wickets but runs will be scored easily due to the short boundaries. The spectators will witness a high-scoring contest on Sunday. The pacers will might also get some help early on. Both skippers will like to bowl first after winning the toss as chasing the target will be a bit easy as compared to batting first.

Weather Report

The weather report for the 1st T20I between India and Ireland is very disappointing as there are 71 percent chances of rain during the match on Sunday in Dublin. The temperature will hover around 13 degrees Celsius while the humidity is also expected to be around 83%. There are great chances that the match will get affected due to rain and the fans might not see a full-over game on 26th June.

India vs Ireland: Head-to-Head Records

This will be the 4th international T20I match between India and Ireland. India has managed to win all the previous 3 games against the Irish side so they will want to continue their undefeated steak against Ireland.

• Total Match Played: 03
  • India won: 03
  • Ireland won: 0

India vs Ireland: SQUADS

Here are the squads of both India and Ireland for the 2-match T20I series

India Squad

Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya(c), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan, Deepak Hooda, Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Arshdeep Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Umran Malik

Ireland Squad

Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie(c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker(w), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Craig Young, Stephen Doheny, Conor Olphert

India vs Ireland Predicted Playing XIs

Here are the possible playing 11s of both teams for the 1st T20 International.

India Predicted XI

Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Rahul Tripathi, Hardik Pandya (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan

Ireland Predicted XI

Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, Andy McBrine, George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little

India Vs Ireland Predicted Top Performers In The Match

Here are the predicted top performers for the opening game between India and Ireland. The probable best batter of the match

Ishan Kishan

Ishan Kishan was in some extraordinary form during the recently concluded T20I series against South Africa and will want to continue his form against Ireland. The left-hander was the top scorer in the previous series as he scored 207 runs in 5 games including 2 excellent half-centuries with the best score of 76. He will be the key player for team India in the absence of star players. He is expected to score a big knock in the 1st match of this series.

Probable Best Bowler of The Match

Avesh Khan

Avesh Khan is looking in great touch with the bowl as he claimed a superb 4-wicket haul in his last game against South Africa. The express pacer can swing the new ball so, he will be one of India’s main weapons in the bowling unit in this series. He can also get benefit from the conditions in Ireland to get some early wickets for his team in the opening game. Avesh Khan is likely to continue his form and pick the most wickets in the opening game today.

India Vs Ireland Who Will Win

Ireland hasn’t featured in any International match since participating in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier 2022 in February. So, it will be quite tough for them to play a competitive game after such a long game, and that too against a quality side like India. The Irish team will rely a lot on their batting department as their bowling attack is a bit weak. Paul Stirling and their skipper Andrew Balbirnie are their most experienced player so, these two will be their main pillars in the batting department.

Meanwhile, the Indian team is looking quite balanced and strong despite the absence of their key players and that shows the depth of team India. Both the batting and bowling departments are pretty strong. Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, and Hardik Pandya will lead the batting unit while Yuzvendra Chahal and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are their most experienced bowlers. The team combination of India is also looking much better as compared to Ireland. Hence, we predict that India will beat Ireland in the 1st T20 International on Sunday.

Know More About T20 World Cup Related Interest Topic

T20 World Cup Betting Site

If you want to make real money from the cricket betting, join one of the reliable online cricket betting sites in India. We have selected for you only legal and reliable online cricket betting sites that are 100% confident in their honesty and safety. On the Esabll.eu' site, you can find a wide variety of sport bets. You can bet before the match or while the game is going. There is also a choice: to bet on the entire team or an individual player’s result. Each bet has its odds, so your benefit will vary too. But you always need to remember: above odds – above risks. Go forward the Genuine Cricket Betting Sites In India.