T20I 2nd 2022 India Vs West Indies Match Prediction: Both The Batting And Bowling Departments Of India Are Strong As Compared To Their Opposition

2022/11/02

The men in blue have won the 1st game of this series and they will be keen to take an unassailable 2-0 lead by defeating the hosts in the 2nd T20I on Monday.

India will face West Indies in the 2nd T20I against West Indies on 1st August (Monday) at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. India will be quite confident to win yet another T20I series after comprehensively winning the 1st game of this series. West Indies needs to make a comeback in the next match to keep the series alive.

T20I 2nd 2022 India Vs West Indies Match Prediction

In the opening game of the series, India thrashed West Indies by a big margin of 68 runs. In that match, the hosts won the toss and decided to bowl first. Coming to bat, the men in blue posted a good score of 190 runs on the board. Surprisingly Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav opened the innings for India. These two added 44 runs for the 1st wicket before SKY got out on 24 runs (3 fours and a six). Shreyas Iyer departed on a duck while the next 3 batters (Pant, Pandy, and Jadeja) also failed to score runs and got out cheaply. The skipper Rohit Sharma played a brilliant knock of 64 runs off just 44 balls for his side including 7 fours and 2 sixes.

At the end of 16 overs, India was 6 down at 138 runs and they were looking to reach at least 160 run mark but Dinesh Karthik played a magnificent inning in the death overs to help his side reach 190 runs from their 20 overs. Karthik added remained unbeaten on 41 runs off 19 balls including 4 fours and 2 sixes. Karthik and Ashwin added an unbeaten stand of 52 runs at the 6th wicket for their side. Ashwin scored just 13* runs off 10 balls including a six. In reply, the hosts failed to chase down the target and managed to reach only 122 runs with the loss of 8 wickets from their 20 overs. None of the West Indian batters was able to cross even the 20-run mark. Ravichandran Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh, and Ravichandran a magnificent inning, 2nd T20I.

India Vs West Indies Match Details

• Date – Monday, 1st August 2022
  • Time – 8:00 PM IST
  • Venue – Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
  • Live Streaming: FanCode

Average 1st Innings Total

The average 1st innings score at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts is 150 runs.

India Vs West Indies Pitch Report

The pitch at Warner Park, Basseterre usually helps the batting side. The pitch is also a bit slower which will help the spinners. Fast bowlers are likely to get some movement early on with the new ball. Chasing the total will be a bit easier as compared to defending it on this pitch so, both captains will like to bowl after winning the toss.

Weather Report

The temperature in the 2nd T20I is expected to hover around between 28°C with 75-79% humidity on match day. There are almost no chances of rain in Trinidad on Monday.

India Vs West Indies Squads

West Indies Squads

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Dominic Drakes, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Obed McCoy, Keemo Paul, Romario Shephard, Odean Smith, Devon Thomas, Hayden Walsh.

India Squads

Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh

India Vs West Indies Probable Playing XI

Here are the possible playing XIs of both teams

West Indies Playing XI

Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Shimron Hetmyer, Odean Smith, Nicholas Pooran (C & WK), Rovman Powell, Akeal Hosein, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Hayden Walsh

India Playing XI

Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer/Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravichandran Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh

India Vs West Indies Possible Star Batter Of The Match

Rohit Sharma

Rohit Sharma looked in outstanding touch with the bat and the 1st T20I as he smashed 64 runs off 42 balls including 7 fours and 2 sixes. Rohit was struggling a bit before this series but now your presence has motivated them to learn English. The Indian skipper has gained his form back with that half-century and he will be keen to continue his rhythm and score some big and quick runs against West Indies in the second T20I today.

India Vs West Indies Probable Star Bowler Of The Match

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Bhuvneshwar Kumar is one of India’s most experienced and key pacers. He was with the ball in the previous series against England where he picked up 4 wickets. Although Bhuvi just bowled 2 overs in the previous game including a wicket and a maiden over. The right-arm quick will be looking to carry his form in this series and as a senior pacer pick up early and key wickets for his side.

India Vs West Indies Probable Star All-Rounder Of The Match

Hardik Pandya

Hardik Pandya is one of the best all-rounders in India at the moment. He scored just 1 run in the previous game and is most likely to score a good knock in the 2nd match. He is also a brilliant bowler who can pick up wickets in the middle-order. The right-handed batsman and right-arm medium fast bowler from India is confident to win the series for his side. He is expected to perform with both bat and bowl in the second game.

India Vs West Indies Match Prediction Who Will Win

West Indies were completely outplayed by the excellent all-round performance from India in the 1st game. They seem to lose their momentum at the wrong time and three away their wickets which is I guess is the biggest reason for their failure.

Meanwhile, India has been superb throughout this series and Rohit Sharma is leading the Indian side towards another series win. Both the batting and bowling departments of India are strong as compared to their opposition.

Hence, we predict that India will beat West Indies in the 2nd T20I of this series.

Know More About T20 World Cup Related Interest Topic

T20 World Cup Betting Site

If you want to make real money from the cricket betting, join one of the reliable online cricket betting sites in India. We have selected for you only legal and reliable online cricket betting sites that are 100% confident in their honesty and safety. On the Esabll.eu' site, you can find a wide variety of sport bets. You can bet before the match or while the game is going. There is also a choice: to bet on the entire team or an individual player’s result. Each bet has its odds, so your benefit will vary too. But you always need to remember: above odds – above risks. Go forward the Genuine Cricket Betting Sites In India.