T20I 5th 2022 India Vs West Indies Match Prediction: India Has A Much Better Team Combination And Lineup

2022/11/02

India has taken an unaccessible lead of 3-1 in the 5-match T20I series.

India will cross swords with West Indies in the 5th and final T20I on 7th August (Sunday) at Lauderhill, Florida. India has already won the series and they have a 3-1 lead in this series and they will be confident of making 4-1. Meanwhile, the Caribbean will like to win this match and end this series on a high.

T20I 5th 2022 India Vs West Indies Match Prediction

India won the previous game by 59 runs against West Indies. Batting first, India scored 191 runs from their 20 overs. Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav started well and smashed the ball all around the ground in the powerplay but unfortunately, both of them failed to score big knocks. Rohit Sharma slammed 33 runs off 16 balls including 2 fours and 3 sixes while the in-form Suryakumar Yadav managed to score 24 runs off 14 deliveries. He smashed 1 four and 2 his sixes in his cameo. Rishabh Pant and Sanju Samson played fine knocks that helped India to post a big total on the board. Pant scored 44 runs off 31 balls while Sanju Samson scored 30 runs off 23 balls. Deepak Hooda and Axar Patel also added 21 and 20 runs respectively into the team total.

In reply, the Indian bowlers bowled really well and didn’t give any chance to the Caribbean batters to settle down. West Indies kept on losing wickets at regular intervals and they were bowled out for just 132 runs in the 20th over. Nicholas Pooran was the top scorer for his side with 24 runs off 8 deliveries including 3 consecutive sixes. Rovman Powell also scored 24 runs. Arshdeep Singh picked up 3 wickets while Avesh Khan was the star with the bowl as he grabbed 2 important wickets for just 17 runs from his 4 overs. Axar Patel and Ravi Bishnoi also picked up 2 wickets.

India Vs West Indies Match Details

• Teams - India vs West Indies, 5th T20I
  • Date - Sunday, 7th August 2022
  • Time - 8:00 PM IST
  • Venue - Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
  • Live Streaming: FanCode

Average 1st Innings Total

The average 1st innings score at Lauderhill is 158 runs.

India Vs West Indies Head-To-Head Record In T20Is

Here is the head-to-head record between India and West Indies in T20 Internationals.

• Total Matches Played - 24
  • India won - 16
  • West Indies won - 7
  • Tie/ No Result - 1

Record Of Both Teams At Lauderhill, Florida

India has played 5 games so far at this venue and all of them were against West Indies. The men in blue have managed to win 3, lost 1 while 1 game was abandoned. Meanwhile, West Indies have featured in 9 T20Is at this venue where they won 3, lost 5 while 1 match got abandoned.

India Vs West Indies Pitch Report

The pitch at Florida usually helps the batting side but the previous game suggests that it is quite a balanced surface where you can score runs and also pick up wickets by bowling in the right areas. Although West Indies lost the game by chasing the total but still both teams will prefer to bowl first on this pitch.

Weather Report

The temperature in Florida on Saturday for the 4th T20I is expected to hover around 27 to 32°C with 68 percent humidity on match day. There are almost 35 to 50 percent chances of rain during the match so, we might witness another rain-affected game on Sunday.

India Vs West Indies Squads

West Indies Squads

Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Dominic Drakes, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Obed McCoy, Keemo Paul, Romario Shephard, Odean Smith, Devon Thomas, Hayden Walsh.

India Squads

Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh

India Vs West Indies Probable Playing XI

Here are the possible playing XIs of both teams

West Indies Playing XI

Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Devon Thomas (wk), Rovman Powell, Dominic Drakes, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy

India Playing XI

Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Sanju Samson, Deepak Hooda, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh

India Vs West Indies Possible Star Batter Of The Match

Suryakumar Yadav

Suryakumar Yadav is looking in great touch in this series. He got out after scoring a quickfire knock of 24 runs in the previous match. The right-handed batsman smashed a match-winning half-century for his side in the 4th T20I. The right-handed batsman scored a magnificent knock of 76 runs from just 44 deliveries including 8 fours and 4 sixes. He is currently the highest ranked T20I batter for India and he is just 2 points behind Babar Azam to become the No 1 T20I ranked batter in the world. He will be keen to continue his form and score a big knock in the last match of the series.

India Vs West Indies Probable Star Bowler Of The Match

Arshdeep Singh

Arshdeep Singh has been exceptional in this series against West Indies. He has proved himself in the international series and he is now most likely to be included in both the Asia Cup and T20 world cup lineups of India. The left-arm pacer picked up 3 wickets for just 12 runs in the previous game. The 23-years-old pacer has been the find of this series as he claimed 7 wickets in 4 matches at an average of 13.57.

India Vs West Indies Match Prediction Who Will Win

India has been superb throughout this series and they lost just one game due to the bad performance from the batting lineup. Both the batting and bowling departments are delivering well for the side.

West Indies bowled well in the 2nd T20I but overall they have been outplayed by this Indian side. India has a much better team combination and lineup as compared to West Indies.

Hence, we predict that India will beat West Indies in the 5th T20I of this series.

Know More About T20 World Cup Related Interest Topic

T20 World Cup Betting Site

If you want to make real money from the cricket betting, join one of the reliable online cricket betting sites in India. We have selected for you only legal and reliable online cricket betting sites that are 100% confident in their honesty and safety. On the Esabll.eu' site, you can find a wide variety of sport bets. You can bet before the match or while the game is going. There is also a choice: to bet on the entire team or an individual player’s result. Each bet has its odds, so your benefit will vary too. But you always need to remember: above odds - above risks. Go forward the Genuine Cricket Betting Sites In India.