Tennis Gaming & Betting Rules
- All transactions will be considered valid only when the game is finished. If the referee committee decides to restart a game, the transactions in that game in question will be considered invalid.
- If a player fails to compete in any tournament or match, all bets on that player (including tournament or individual match markets) will be voided.
- If the scheduled duration of a match is reduced or if there is an increase in the number of points to win, all bets will be voided.
- If a game is postponed or cancelled before the official start time, all bets will stand provided the game starts within a 12-hour period.
- If a match is postponed or suspended all bets are still considered valid if the match is completed.
- If a game starts before schedule, only the transactions before the game starts will be considered valid. The transactions after the game starts will be considered invalid.
Types of Games
- In tennis, Point Spread means Set Spread. In Set Spread, the favorite concedes set to the underdog and will be effective only the game is finished without violating the first rule.
Over / Under
- There are two types of transactions in total. Over and under transactions win/loss are determined by the total set played in the game final comparing it to the last on board transaction's total stat before game starts. If the game's final total 'games' are above the on board total stat, it is called "Over", otherwise it is known as "Under".
- If the game's final total 'games' is the same as the online board, then it is considered a "push", therefore the transaction's money will be refund to its original account.
1 x 2
- Match can be made to choose a winner of the match. For a match to be valid for gameing it must start with a 0 - 0 score and all match in that match will be valid after finial of played match without violating the first rule.
1 x 2 Parlay
- All games included in the parlay if any game breaks the normal game rule, it is considered invalid that game for the parlay, not the entire parlay.
- In money lines members can set any 1 x 2 Parlay within the players in the parlay.
- Parlays calculations are made by taking the transaction amount then multiply by the rest of the parlay team's money line benefit ratio.
- All matches included in the parlay if any game breaks the normal game rule, it is considered invalid that game for the parlay, not the entire parlay.
- In Handicap Parlay, members transact on the set allowed on each player on the parlays.
- Any announced points ratio in Handicap Parlay can be used as parlay points (including second parlay, third parlay, and fourth parlay and so on).