US Football Betting Rules
- All US football competitions must hit the full 55 minutes at least, otherwise the final result is regarded as invalid. Even if the result is re-refereed by judge team, the orders will not be seen as countable and valid.
- While the competition is terminated in 55 minutes insufficiently, time delay over 24 hours than the originally scheduled time, or is being cancelled, the orders will be regarded as invalid, which applies to all US football match games except parlay. The guessed points will be fully refunded then.
- In parlay games, on the other hand, the orders of competition are still regarded as valid and by [ 1 ] calculation even when any one of following situations occurs. Such as the game is terminated in 55 minute insufficiently, time delay over 24 hours than the originally scheduled time, or the cancellation of competition.
- If the competition is advanced by certain period of time, all orders accepted before the start of the game will be regarded as effective.
- Orders on four quarters of US football game do not include overtime scoring.
- The Home/Away venue for NCAA matches are provided as a reference only.
Types of Games
|Time||Home Team||Odd / Even||Handicap||Over / Under|
|National Football League (NFL)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||2.00||0.900||O 35 0.875|
|Seattle Seahawks||0.41||5.5 0.900||U 35 0.875|
1 X 2
- Predict the winning team of the event. The sportsbook provides two teams as betting options.
Odd / Even
- It is when the sum of both teams' scores is odd or even in an appointed game, and the final result has to correspond with the game result after 55 minutes of played game.
- In an appointed game, the favorite concedes points to the underdog. The final result has to correspond with the game result after 55 minutes of played game.
Over / Under
- Over / under games win/loss are determined by the total of game scores in a match game, comparing it to the posted total score on board. If the total game score is above the posted score, it is called "Over". Otherwise it is known as Under.
- If the final score is the same as online board score, it is considered as a push. Then the points will be fully refunded to its original account. The final result has to correspond with the game result after 55 minutes of played game.
1st Half / 2nd Half
- 1st half means the total scores of first and second sections.
- 2nd half means the total scores of third and fourth sections (including the overtime scoring).
- Once 1st half of competition is being cancelled or interrupted, all of 1st half orders are cancelled.
- When 2nd half of competition is being cancelled or interrupted, all of 1st half orders are still regarded as valid.
- Handicap Parlay defines when a team offers conceding as the condition of a game. The final result has to correspond with the game result after 55 minutes of played game.
- In Handicap Parlay, members can choose which team will win in opened games.
- Any announced points ratio in Handicap Parlay can be used as parlay points (including second parlay, third parlay, and fourth parlay and so on).
|Time||Left concedes to Right|
|National Football League (NFL)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||0.900||5.5||0.900||Seattle Seahawks|
|New England Patriots||0.900||1||0.900||Denver Broncos|
|New York Jets||0.900||3.5||0.900||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
Result: Pittsburgh Steelers 21:10 Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots 20 : 19 Denver Broncos, New York Jets 20 : 16Tampa Bay Buccaneers Condition #1: To guess 3 teams parlay, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots, and New York Jets, for 1000 points, winning 1000 x (1+0.900 ) ( 1 ) x ( 1+0.900 ) = 2610 points (The payoff excludes seed capital). Condition #2: To guess3 teams parlay, Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 1000 points, losing 1000 points.