Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs
Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs draws every 1 minute (UTC+7). The prize will be automatically transferred into the player account 1 minute later of each draw. Player may pick number(s) from 01-12, or predict number(s) to be Big, Small, Odd or Even. System will draw 1 to 3 number(s) randomly as final result
Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs Game Introduction
Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs draws every 1 minutes (UTC+7:00). The prize will be automatically transferred into the player account 1 minute later of each draw. Player may pick number(s) from 01-12, or predict number(s) to be Big, Small, Odd or Even. System will draw 1 to 3 number(s) randomly as final result.
How Do I Win Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs?
The final result is 03 and 12
- 1 Match – Ex. The final result is 03 and 12, 1 Match is 03 or 12.
- Small: Any result is
- Big: Any result is >= 07.
If the final result is 03 and 12, and both Big and Small are win numbers.
- Odd : Any result is odd number.
- Even: Any result is even number.
If the final result is 03 and 12, and both Odd and Even are win numbers.
How To Play Aplus Lotto Zodiac Signs
1. Click chip to choose bet amount.
2. Click area to put the chip on specific bet number.
3. Here shows the betting of number 1.
4. Number on the right of bet number means the current pay rate. Green means the normal pay rate and red means hot number pay rate.
5. Number on the top means the current total amount of all players in current draw.
6. Click area again to put another chip.
7. Or just click any another area to put chip.
8. Here shows the draw time and countdown timer.
9. Here shows results of last draws.
10. Here shows the total amount of all bets.
11. Clicking the reset button will remove all chips in the bet area.
12. Click to preview you bets.
13. Here shows the best related information and the table below lists all bet details.
14. Click to submit the bet.
15. After bet completion, a window will appear and list the bet information and order number.
By placing a bet, you agree that A Plus Lotto will not be responsible for any lost bet or bets that have not been submitted or that have not been completed, or for any clerical errors that may be included in the lottery, or for wins and losses on the spot. One of our or our service provider’s systems has a failure, accident or error, human error (each is an 'incident'). If any incident occurs, or we discover any incident, we reserve the right to cancel the draw, bet, or win game participation on the spot, and our sole responsibility to you, and your sole remedy, is to refund the payment for the relevant bet of payments.