Andar Bahar is one of the popular Indian card games known for its simplicity and fast gameplay. Not only in India, but this game is becoming a favorite pastime of many online casino players around the world.
Despite knowing how to play Andar Bahar live casino game, many players are unable to win bets in the game that frequently. If you are one of them, this content will help you to increase your chances of winning.
We have aggregated some of better tips and probabilities for playing this live casino card game to enjoy playing while earning real cash. Note that if you are checking this content, then we assume that you are familiar with Andar Bahar game rules to play this game.
If you still do not know the basic rules, we suggest checking out our post on how to play Andar Bahar live casino game first and then come back here. Let’s learn some useful tips on how to win Andar Bahar in casino.
Andar Bahar Betting Tips
Understand that many cheating devices are available that many players use for winning games. But, such cheap tricks are useless when you play Andar Bahar game in casino online.
Therefore, the right way of increasing your chances of winning is to understand the following tips:
Choose the Right Andar Bahar Online Casino And Welcome Bonus
Just like other card games, Andar Bahar live game can also be mastered with practice. As you start playing it frequently, you get to understand the game better. You will find it much easier to grasp your probability of winning with each game as you play.
The first winning formula for Andar Bahar is to choose the right site. Be clear that a licensed and trusted online casino is the right site for any online gambling activities.
We recommend Esball.eu casino site to be one of the best platforms for playing Andar Bahar live casino if you are a beginner. They offer you a welcome bonus to offer a headstart in the game.
The chances of winning are high as long as you are aware of your budget. As this game is very fast-paced, you might lose track of when to stop playing.
A general rule of thumb while gambling or playing Andar Bahar is that you learn how to manage your money. As mentioned earlier, thousands of rookies and experts have succumbed to the attractive addiction that is gambling.
If you are a regular gambler, maintaining a budget and placing bets within a strict limit is always a great practice. Another extremely common mistake players do is to follow their losses; learn to notice when it’s not your day or if the odds are favouring the house or the opponent and shut down the tab & walk away.
Chasing your losses will often lead to your bankroll turning into bankruptcy so even if you’re a Billionaire, MAINTAIN A BUDGET.
Understand The Payout And Odds
It’s no secret that Andar Bahar is a game of 50/50 chance of winning. For casual enjoyment, players might stick to this rule and try their luck at winning. The odds of the matching card to show up on the same side of the first dealt card are 51.5%. But the odds of the matching card to show up on another side of the first dealt card are 48.5%.
But, if we move to a higher level, there are specific ways of understanding the game odds. From a pack of 52 cards, 13 cards are laid on the table on average before a dealer lays a matching card, which lands on Andar or Bahar position.
Some user interfaces on the live casino table are quite friendly to grasp. One such casino site for that purpose is Esball.eu, which has a simple and adaptive layout for keeping check on the bets, odds, and cards in the game.
As the game starts on the Andar side, it is more likely to receive a matching card than Bahar. If the card-dealing starts from Bahar, then getting a matching card at Bahar is higher. Based on the starting side, the payout is 90% for the side on which the first card is drawn and 100% on the other side.
Using Side Bets
Besides the two primary choices of betting, this game also offers side bets. These bets let you increase the wager on either of the sides. It is more suitable for gameplay that lasts for a longer duration.
We found Ezugi’s Andar Bahar casino game to be great with this side betting feature. It greatly improves the game for the players due to its adaptability. This might be tricky for beginners, but with practice, you can increase your chances of winning.
One of the most popular live casino Andar Bahar tips is the odd-even trick. It gives you an idea of the side that is going to win. Here’s how it works:
- If the total number of dealt cards after the Joker card turns out to be odd, Andar side is more likely to win.
- If the total dealt cards after the Joker card is placed is an even number, Bahar has a higher chance of winning.
Andar Bahar Bets, Payouts & Odds Tables
The bets and payouts of online Andar Bahar differ depending on which game provider version you are playing at an online casino. To help you get a better idea of which Andar Bahar side bets are available we have summarized the three main groups.
The odds are presented in percentage likeness of happening. So in theory if a bet has 25% odds it will happen 1 in 4 times. The different side bet groups you can make are cards dealt, cards dealt single digits and finally joker card bets.
The Basic Bet
Before we start with the side bets let me just explain the basic Andar Bahar bet. You bet on either Andar or Bahar to win and the payouts and odds are as follows.
|The Basic Bet||Payout||Odds in Percentage|
Bet on Cards Dealt
This side bet group is related to how many cards are dealt before Andar or Bahar matches the Joker card. For example if you bet 6-10 and Andar matches after 7 cards dealt you the wager.
|Cards Dealt Bet||Payout||Odds in Percentage|
|1-5 Cards Dealt||x3.5||23.81%|
|6-10 Cards Dealt||x4.5||21.7%|
|11-15 Cards Dealt||x5.5||16.9%|
|16-25 Cards Dealt||x4.5||21.8%|
|26-30 Cards Dealt||x15||6.09%|
|31-35 Cards Dealt||x25||3.69%|
|36-40 Cards Dealt||x50||1.89%|
|41 or More Cards Dealt||x120||0.79%|
Joker Card Bets
The joker card Andar Bahar bets are based on the outcome of the joker card. For example if you place a side bet on below 8 and the joker card is a 5 you win the bet.
|Joker Card Bet||Payout||Odds in Percentage|
|Suit (♣️, ♦️, ♥️ or ♠️)||x3.8||25%|
|Color (Red or Black)||x1.9||50%|
Andar Bahar Probabilities for Regular Bets
While many people say that Andar Bahar is a 50/50 chance, this is not entirely true. The probability of winning is actually 51.5/49.5 depending on what side you place your bet. Assume the joker card is 8 of spade (black suit), then the dealing will start from Andar. The probabilities are then:
- Andar: 51.5%
- Bahar: 49.5%
The RTP (Return to Player) for this scenario is:
- Andar: 97.85%
- Bahar: 97.00%
The House Edge for this scenario is:
- Andar: 2.15%
- Bahar: 5.43%
Assume the joker card is 8 of heart (red suit). Then the dealing will start from Bahar. The probabilities are then:
- Andar: 49.5%
- Bahar: 51.5%
The RTP (Return to Player) for this scenario is:
- Andar: 97.00%
- Bahar: 97.85%
The House Edge for this scenario is:
- Andar: 5.43%
- Bahar: 2.15%
Andar Bahar Probabilities for Sidebets
Bet on how many cards will be dealt
Bet on what colour or suit the joker card will be
|Red or Black||0.50|
|Spades, Diamond, Hearts or Clubs||0.25|
Bet on what value the joker card will be
Andar and Bahar Analysis
The following table shows the probability of all possible total cards dealt after the Middle Card. The middle column shows the probability of exactly that number of cards. The right column shows the probability that the total number of cards will be that number of less. For example, the probability the probability of exactly 20 cards is 2.2329% and the probability of 20 or less cards is 78.4154
(equal or less)
Following are the probabilities of the two main bets winning:
- Andar: 51.5006%
- Bahar: 48.4994%
Following are is the house edge on the Andar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.85 to 1: 4.72%
- 0.9 to 1: 2.15%
Following are is the house edge on the Bahar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.95 to 1: 5.43%
- 1 to 1: 3.00%
Side Betting Analysis
The following table shows some side bets I'm aware of on the Middle Card. Pays are expressed on a "to one" basis. Some bets are listed twice at different pays I'm aware of. The right column shows the expected value of each bet.
Middle Card Side Bets
|Below 8, Above 8||1||0.461538||-0.076923|
|Below 8, Above 8||1.05||0.461538||-0.053846|
|2 to 10||0.35||0.692308||-0.065385|
The next table shows some side bets I've seen based on the number of cards needed to repeat the rank of the Middle Card. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
After Middle Card Side Bets
|1 to 5||2.5||0.271068||-0.051261|
|6 to 10||3.5||0.217047||-0.023289|
|11 to 15||4.5||0.169028||-0.070348|
|16 to 25||3.5||0.218007||-0.018968|
|26 to 30||14||0.060984||-0.085234|
|31 to 35||24||0.036975||-0.075630|
|36 to 40||49||0.018968||-0.051621|
The next table shows bets available on the number of cards dealt (not including the middle card) by Woohoo Games.
Bets on Number of Cards Dealt (Woohoo Games)
In case you were wondering, here are some other miscellaneous statistics.
- The side that gets the first card will win 51.5% of the time.
- It takes 13 cards on average to resolve the game, not counting the Middle card.
- The median number of cards to resolve the game is 11, again not counting the Middle card.
Andar Bahar is the best game when you are a beginner as well as when you have little time to spend on refreshment. Also, when you have more rounds in little time, you have more chance of winning more money.
Finally, no matter how simple a game is, there are always Andar Bahar betting tips and strategies to increase your gaming experience and to increase your winning odds. Follow the above mentioned winning formula and play Andar Bahar online casino game in the best online casino site to win some real money quickly.