Three Card Poker Game Introduction
Three Card Poker is a Chinese poker game and has a unique rule. Easy to understand how to play and it also combines a play way from Dragon Tiger and Baccarat.
This is a game that tests player’s intelligence and luck.
Three Card Poker
- Use a standard deck of cards (without Jokers). Three cards are dealt to Dragon and Phoenix in each round and the cards will be shuffled before a new round starts.
- There are 7 positions on the bet area (Dragon, Phoenix, Pair 9 Plus, Straight, Flush, Straight Flush, Any Triple).
- After the betting time finishes, the dealer starts to scan the cards. Dragon and Phoenix hands are compared.
- Who has a better hand will win.
- If both have the same rank of cards, this round will be a tie. The system will refund the wagers to the player.
Introduction of poker hands
|List of poker hands
|Any Triple Killer
|Three cards, 2, 3, 5, of any suit.
|Three cards of the same rank.
|Three cards of sequential rank and the same suit.
|Three cards of the same suit
|Three cards of sequential rank.
|Two cards of the same rank.
|Three cards do not contain a pair, a straight, a flush, a straight flush, any triple, or any triple killer.
|Any Triple＞Straight Flush＞Flush＞Straight＞Pair＞High Card
|Any Triple Killer＞Any Triple
|When Any Triple and Any Triple Killer appear at the same time, Any Tripler Killer is higher than Any Triple.
|Straight Flush＞Flush＞Straight＞Pair＞High Card＞Any Triple Killer
|If Any Triple doesn’t appear, Any Triple Killer is the smallest hand.
|Both have the same hand.
（Any Triple、Straight Flush、Flush、Straight、Pair）、High Card
|Compare the highest card first. If both highest cards have the same rank, compare the second highest card and so on.
|Straight Flush & Straight
|When both have a pair, compare the rank of the pairs first. If both have the same rank of the pairs, compare the rank of the single card.
|※ An ace is the highest card, but it can also function as the lowest in completing a Straight Flush or Straight. However, it is the highest card in the other hands. ※
|How to play
|1 : 0.97
|1 : 0.97
|Pair 9 Plus
（Contains Pair 9-Pair A／Straight／Flush／Straight Flush／Any Triple）
|1 : 2
|1 : 7
|1 : 8
|1 : 100
|1 : 120
- When place a bet on the above bet combination, only the winner can get the payout.
- For example:
1.Place a bet on Flush. When Phoenix has a Flush and wins, the player can get the payout.
2.Place a bet on Straight. When Dragon has a Flush and Phoenix has a Straight, Dragon wins. The player loses the wager.
- When the player places a bet on Straight or Flush and the winner has a Straight Flush, the bets on Straight and Flush can get the payout.
- In seldom case, the scanner may not read every card successfully. When it happens, the Dealer will re-scan it until the system interprets completely.
- Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
₹10,000 EVO First Deposit Live Casino Online Roulette Bonus is here! Claim your casino bonus for the EVO Live game, including roulette, red door roulette... and so on!
All the Baccarat and roulette games you can find in EVO live casino online, you can play with this casino bonus, so don't miss out on the bonus, especially for lighting roulette!