T20I 2022 India Vs Ireland Playing XI Prediction: India’s Possible Playing 11 For The 1st T20I

2022/11/01

After leveling the 5-match T20I series against South Africa, the men in blue are set to face Ireland in a T20 International series starting on 26th June. This series against Ireland will witness 2 games. The 1st T20I of the series will take place this Sunday(June 26) while the 2nd T20I will be played on the 28th of June (Tuesday). Both the games of this series will take place at The Village Stadium in Dublin.

T20I 2022 India Vs Ireland Playing XI Prediction: India’s Possible Playing 11 For The 1st T20I

Team India has named a 17-member squad for the Ireland tour. The main team of India is in England to play the postponed 5th Test so, this will be the second strength lineup of India. This year’s IPL winner Hardik Pandya will lead this side and despite the absence of many key players, this Indian squad is still looking quite strong as compared to the opposition. Rahul Tripathi has got his maiden call for the Indian team while Arshedeep Singh and Umran Malik are also waiting to make their debut for the national side.

Some experienced players like Dinesh Karthik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Yuzvendra Chahal, are also part of this team. In this article, we will talk about India’s possible playing XI for the 1st T20I against Ireland.

1. Ruturaj Gaikwad

Ruturaj Gaikwad is expected to open the innings in the opening game of the 2-match series against Ireland. Gaikwad was also given a complete opportunity in the recently concluded series against South Africa where he scored 96 runs in 5 matches. The right-handed batsman also smashed a half-century (54 runs) in that series.

2. Ishan Kishan

Ishan Kishan will be the second opener for the team India in the 1st T20I. The left-handed batsman was brilliant at the top in the previous series. He gave some impressive starts to team India alongside Gaikwad. Ishan Kishan was the leading run-scorer against South Africa as he slammed 206 runs in 5 games at an excellent average of 41.20. He also smashed two half-centuries in that series with the best score of 76.

3. Suryakumar Yadav

Suryakumar Yadav has recovered from his injury and is likely to bat at the no.3 position in the 1st T20I between IRE vs IND. Suryakumar Yadav was injured during IPL 2022 and was ruled from the tournament. Before getting injured, he was looking good in IPL 2022. He scored 303 runs in just 8 innings at an average of 43.29 with 3 half-centuries. His return will make the top order even stronger.

4. Sanju Samson

Sanju Samson will most probably bat at the number 4 position in the 1st T20I against Ireland on Sunday. The right-handed batsman was also in good touch as he led Rajasthan Royals to the final of IPL 2022. Sanju Samson also has a tough competition with Rahul Tripathi for a spot in the playing 11 but the team management is likely to go with the experience of Samson in the 1st T20I.

5. Hardik Pandya

Hardik Pandya will lead team India in this series and he will bat at the No. 5 position. The right-hander regained his form in the IPL 2022 and he was also impressive in the previous series, scoring 117 runs in 4 innings at an excellent average of 58.50. He played quickfire knocks at a strike rate of 153 plus in the death overs. Pandya will also give an additional fast bowling option in the middle overs.

6. Dinesh Karthik

Dinesh Karthik will bat in the lower order to play the match-finishing role for his side. . In the absence of Rishabh Pant, Karthik will be the wicketkeeper of the team. The right-handed batsman scored 92 runs in 4 innings in the series against South Africa. He was making a return to the national team after 3 years in that series. DK showcased his power-hitting in the death overs as he batted at a strike rate of 158 plus against Proteas.

7. Axar Patel

Axar Patel will play as the spin bowling all-rounder for team India in the opening game of the series. In the previous series against South Africa, the left-arm spinner picked 3 wickets in 5 games at an average of 8.26. Axar Patel also scored 23 runs in 3 innings at a batting average of 35.33. Axar Patel is a team player who can win any game for his team with both bat and bowl.

8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be the main fast bowler for India in the 1st T20I against the Irish side. He is the most experienced bowler in this lineup so, he is expected to perform well in this series. The right-arm medium pacer was exceptional against South Africa in the previous series as he claimed 6 wickets in 4 innings and he was also given the Player of the Series award for his brilliant performance. Bhuvneshwar Kumar conceded runs at an economy of just 6.07 and was almost unhittable in that series.

9. Harshal Patel

Harshal Patel might be the second pacer in the playing 11 for IRE vs IND 1st T20 International. He has been performing well since his debut for the national side. The right-arm pacer has grabbed 7 wickets in the India vs South Africa series at an outstanding bowling average of 12.57. He also finished as the highest wicket-taker in that series with the best figures of 4-20. Harshal Patel will be a crucial part of team India’s bowling attack against Ireland.

10. Avesh Khan

Avesh Khan will most likely be another pacer in the team for the 1st T20I. Avesh Khan struggled in the 1st three games of the previous series against the Proteas as failed to pick up a single wicket in those three games. But he roared back to claim a match-winning 4-wicket haul in the 4th T20I of the series. The right-arm fast bowler held an average of 26.25 and a decent economy of just 7.0.

11. Yuzvendra Chahal

Yuzvendra Chahal is currently the front-line spinner for team India in the white-ball formats. He will be the main spin option for IRE vs IND 1st T20I. In recent times, he has been brilliant in the T20 format. The right-arm leg-spinner was the purple cap winner of IPL 2022 with 27 scalps and he also delivered a superb performance in the previous series against South Africa where he managed to pick 6 wickets in 5 games at an impressive average of 19.33.

Know More About T20 World Cup Related Interest Topic

T20 World Cup Betting Site

If you want to make real money from the cricket betting, join one of the reliable online cricket betting sites in India. We have selected for you only legal and reliable online cricket betting sites that are 100% confident in their honesty and safety. On the Esabll.eu' site, you can find a wide variety of sport bets. You can bet before the match or while the game is going. There is also a choice: to bet on the entire team or an individual player’s result. Each bet has its odds, so your benefit will vary too. But you always need to remember: above odds – above risks. Go forward the Genuine Cricket Betting Sites In India.