End Of Edo Slot Machine
End Of Edo is a 3x5 online slot game with 20 paylines, a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, 4 high-paying and 4 low-paying symbols. The bonus game allows you to win prizes, multipliers, additional free spins and wild features such as extra wilds, added wilds, expanding wilds, wild reel and wild upgrade.
End Of Edo Game Introduction
End Of Edo Slot Machine is a 3x5 online slot game with 20 paylines, a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, 4 high-paying and 4 low-paying symbols. The bonus game allows you to win prizes, multipliers, additional free spins and wild features such as extra wilds, added wilds, expanding wilds, wild reel and wild upgrade.
An epic rebellion that ended over two centuries of Shogun rule in Japan is the setting for End of Edo. With theoretical average returns of 96%, this incredible game requires you to battle your way through to the Free Spins bonus in armed combat. Collect Free Spins, Multipliers, cash prizes and exciting Wild Modifiers in this latest offering from Gamatron.
The Edo period in Japan ended in the late 19th century and this game is focused on that period of the history of Japan. In this game, players will notice nice illustrations on the reels. The icons come in different colors and in the background, you will spot Japanese buildings at night.
There are eight regular symbols in this game including four banners in different colors as well as four warriors. Any combo with three or more matching symbols on an active payline will lead to a cash prize. The most valuable symbol is the golden dragon. This is also the wild symbol which means that it counts as any of the symbols we've mentioned before in this overview. If you get three scrolls (Scatter symbols) on the first, third and fifth reel you will activate the bonus game. This is actually a complex bonus game that starts with a tiled map where you have to move to unveil rewards. In case you reach the end of the map you will activate a Free Spins mode. While you are moving you can win multipliers, wild features, and cash prizes.
How To Play End Of Edo Slot Machine
End of Edo is a 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines video slot created by Gamatron Gaming. The innovative slot can be played from anywhere at any time via your desktop, tablet or mobile device. You can take your spins from as little as 5 per spin to a maximum of 2,000 coins per spin. The total bet value can be changed by clicking on the up and down arrows button located above the spins button to the right of the reels. Just below the spin button, you will find an A button which enables you to activate up to 100 or an infinite number of automated spins.
This action-packed slot is considered to be of medium variance and comes with a return to player percentage of 96%. With its return to player percentage you can expect quite decent payouts on a frequent basis. While playing the slot you can trigger big wins of over 500 times your stake in a single spin.
If you enjoy slot games that mixes a little bit of history with modern rewards then Da Vinci's Mystery from Red Tiger Gaming is another must play. This exciting slot game is based on the infamous artist and comes with fun features such as the free spins. With the latter, you can trigger infinite free spins where you can look forward to big multiplier wins. The Da Vinci's Mystery slotcomes with the chance to trigger massive wins of over 5,000 times your stake.
- Scatter symbols can only appear on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Scatter symbols appear only in the main game.
- 3 Scatter symbols trigger the bonus game.
The Wild symbol is made in the form of a golden gate protected by the formidable golden dragon. The primary feature of the Wild symbol is the ability to replace icons for a winning line. During free spins round, the Wild performs some special functions:
- Extra Wilds is activated if, during the free spins, you received another Wild symbol.
- Expanding Wilds allows the Wild to expand to the entire cell and thereby create new winning combinations.
- Wild Reels transforms all the symbols on one of the reel sections into Wilds.
- During Wild Upgrades, the Ganapati free slots online with no downloads randomly select characters that can turn into Wild icons.
Tiled Map and Fights
- In the bonus game you enter a tiled map. You start at the leftmost tile, choose the diretion and then, move to the right one tile at a time.
- You engage in a fight upon entering each tile except the first and last tile. The fighting scene shows you the battle for the tile.
- If you win you chaim the prize and continue picking the next tile.
- If you lose, the bonus game ends, all of the collected free spins features are lost and you retun to the main game.
- If you reach the end of the map you will start free spins with the features you have collected.
Types of Tiles
While doing slot games for mobile review for Slotsup.com, we got the opportunity to participate in bonus rounds after about 10 spins. Please note that during bonus rounds, you have the chance of the following types of rewards:
- Cash Prizes: you win a guaranteed amount of credit, regardless of reaching the end of the map.
- Multiplier: increase the multiplier for free spins by 1.
- Free Spins: increase the number of free spins.
- Wild Features: a wild feature, that is active during free spins.
Types of Wild Features in Free Spins
- Extra WIlds: reels contain extra wild symbols.
- Added Wilds: wild symbols are added onto the reels.
- Expanding Wilds: any wild symbols that appears on the reels will expand and cover the whole reel.
- Wild Reel: all the symbols on a randomly chosen reel are turned into wild symbols.
- Wild Upgrade: a certain high-paying symbol is turned into a wild symbol.
You can independently choose a strategy during the bonus rounds and determine the amount of a possible cash prize in the slots for real money online.
RTP & Volatility
The RTP of 96% certainly makes playing End of Edo an attractive option. But it's rated as being medium to high volatility, so make sure you know what to expect. Play the game for free, and you'll be able to explore all of its features without denting your bankroll.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
You can play End of Edo from as little as 0.20 per spin, rising to a maximum wager of 10.00. You'll need to match up three, four or five symbols across one of the paylines to win a cash prize. The value of all wins is shown on the game's paytable as multiples of your stake.
- Blue banner = 0.25x, 1.25x, 5x.
- Green banner = 0.25x, 1.25x, 5x.
- Purple banner = 0.25x, 2.5x, 5x.
- Red banner = 0.25x, 2.5x, 5x.
- Blue fighter = 0.5x, 5x, 10x.
- Green fighter = 0.75x, 5x, 10x.
- Purple fighter = 1x, 7.5x, 12.5x.
- Red fighter = 1.25x, 10x, 25x.
End Of Edo Slot Machine Free Spins Bonus
It's the bonus game that makes End of Edo so thrilling, but you'll need to land three scroll Scatters to land it. They only appear on reels 1, 3 and 5, appearing in a blaze to take you to a new scene. You'll need to battle your way across tiled squares to reach the Free Spins round, but if you lose the fight, you'll be returned to the base game with only the cash prizes intact.
Each tile pays a cash sum or gives a number of Free Spins. But if you love multiplier slots, you'll be delighted to learn that there are Free Spins Multipliers to be picked up, as well as one of five possible Wild Modifiers. You could benefit from Extra Wilds, Wild Reels, Added Wilds, Expanding Wilds or Wild Symbol Upgrades to boost your winning chances.
End Of Edo Slot Machine FAQ
What is the RTP of End of Edo
End of Edo has average theoretical returns of 96%.
How volatile is End of Edo
This game has a medium to high volatility rating.
If I land three Scatters in End of Edo, do I win Free Spins
Not necessarily. Spinning up three Scatters gets you to the Bonus round. Battle for every tile to reach the Free Spins; lose a life, and you return to the base game.
The End of Edo video slot is a very immersive slot game that enables you to truly get lost in your adventure. Not only will you get to travel back in time to the big battle of the Samurai clans but you'll get to win big while you're at it.
And when triggering the Bonus Game you will get to determine your rewards by the path you choose. Each step you take and battle your fight will determine the outcome of your rewards. Should you make it to the end of the battle you can look forward to plenty of free spins, multiplier wins and wild features.
Try the End of Edo video slot at any of the Ganapti Gaming powered online casinos for a Samurai battle.
More Online Casino Slot Machine
End Of Edo Slot Machine is a very popular online slot machine, you can easily get Super Win in this game. Esball Eu provide many different types of online slot machines, many of which are high RTP SLOT games. Here you can find the online slot machine that suits you and earn real money easily with this slot machine game!
Gamatron Slot Games